Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Games Are Going Well! Germany looking Strong!


I'm happy to report that so far it has been an exciting World Cup! Did you see the Germany game yesterday? Very good game! They pulled out a win in stoppage time (they usually do pull a cat out of the bag, just when you think it's over). What I like is that all teams the press said would be easy wins, have not been easy wins. All the teams have had to fight hard for their wins, (except the USA....just joking....leave my country alone). We can talk bad after the Italy match on Saturday (I just pray they score a goal so that we are not the butt joke of the tournament). I think I shall call the Unity hotline and get a prayer going for them (any little bit helps)!

Okay England won 2-0 over Trinadad & Tobago (whom by the way kept England scoreless until the last 6 minutes)
Game time for Sweden & Paraguay

By the way I need to make a correction: Brazil has won 5 World Cups, With Italy & Germany tied at 3 each

Bibi Comic

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:04 PM

    Thank you for the correction about number of world cup wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:11 PM

    Is the girl chat taking place this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I would like a group of at least 20 women after the USA-Italy match, so tell all of your friends!

    ReplyDelete