Tuesday, August 7, 2007

One Year Countdown to Beijing 08_08_08...BibiSports in China!



Hello Everyone! It's Bibi and I'm back!

So many new and exciting things are happening, including the launch of my 10th anniversary book
"The Adventures of Bibi & Friends". The new book cover is in 3D and is available for purchase on my website.
For those of you who do not know Bibi, check out www.bibiadventures.com and discover what Bibi's World is all about.

We are very excited about our next and greatest adventure...BibiSports in China! Starting in September we will begin a weekly blog with our friends in China. Our sports division, www.bibisports.com will be the host of our China adventures.
So stay tuned and remember "Where Bibi Goes, The World Follows!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:40 PM

    You're just the most amazing inspirational woman I've ever met. I know that Bibi Sports will be a great success - thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll come on board and join the adventure!

    ReplyDelete