Monday, September 21, 2009

Celebrating My Dear Friend Joey Rolon

Well I couldn't be happier! JOEY ROLON, one of the best designers and stylist to the stars, is back on Miami beach in his new store "Funky Sexy Couture". Now this genius knows how to make a woman look like a million bucks, without spending a million. When I look at all of my photos past & present; the ones where he dressed me, stand out like classic Audrey Hepburn photos.

So I'm helping him launch his new store located at 900 Washington Avenue (courtyard, parking lot...yes there is parking)! We are hosting him at my weekly Wednesday dinner party "Chef's Table at I Bishcheri in the Nash Hotel 1120 Collins Avenue.

So if you are in Miami Beach, stop by to see us and have a complimentary NUVO cocktail. The dinner is A La Carte or a the $35.00 3 course Chef Menu. Looking forward to seeing you Wednesday September 23rd 8pm!


No comments:

Post a Comment