Monday, June 9, 2014

WORLD CUP HUMOR

I don't know how many of you know John Oliver. He is a British guy that has a new program on HBO called Last Week With John Oliver and the guy is hilarious. He too is a major soccer fan and is looking forward to the World Cup and conflicted at the same time, as am I.  He said it better then me...so check it out!


LAST WEEK WITH JOHN OLIVER


Funny and disturbing at the same time. I truly hope Brazil is ready for the world.  I considered the Brazilians, some of the major soccer fans of all time. After all we have to remember it is a RELIGION in many countries. Sports a Religion??? Hummm.....we might have to discuss!

And now for another fabulous woman who is trying to get Americans on the "FOOTBALL" wagon...I had to go there!


Adriana Lima Transforms a Man Cave - FIFA World Cup.™


Bibi

No comments:

Post a Comment