Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My life the last 2 months!

So it has been a little over 2 months since I posted. The entire month of April had me producing the fastest book I ever made. The book was produced for the big POW WOW convention in Miami Beach the middle of May, but the bureau did not print the book after all. So we have made a few updates and will now release the book for the fall. Actually I'm glad, because the current book was still in circulation with information through August. The month of May was busy with events, theater and volunteering as a Miami Beach ambassador for tourism.

Now the month of June takes a turn when the first Friday brings an unexpected flood to my city and directly to our under ground parking garage, which was filled with water up to my hip. Needless to say, we lost our car and major repairs to the scooter. The month proceeded to go by in a blur. Between tows, insurance claims, car shopping, scooter repairs and on top of it, a major house project; I stepped away from the communications of Facebook, Twitter, checking emails, etc. I finally started to see the light the last few days of June.

Just as I came up for air, a really most unexpected thing happened: Michael Jackson passed away. Comments on this event require a separate posting, which will follow.

I'm happy to be back at work and in communication again. It's time to dust off some projects that need attention and others that been waiting for the right time & place to come forth.

Bibi

No comments:

Post a Comment