Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So much to do, So little time!

In my free time of waiting at the doctors office today, I complied another list of things to do for the next two months. These projects (like updating websites) required a fare amount of time to complete. The process of getting all the new info and then the time to change it on the sites. My webmaster does a certain amount and I do the rest. I have notebooks of my things to do list. I'm happy to report that a LOT of it gets done, but then there is the process of making a new list when that one is complete. One of the tricks I find useful is to go back every few months to review and see if I have accomplished my goals. If not I bring it forward to the new list and keep working on it!

What I have realized over the years is that I GET A LOT HANDLED! So I don't beat myself up if there is something that hasn't been done yet, and instead keep my eye on the bigger picture. It is not the road I'm looking at, but the pleasure of the journey itself. What a great journey!

Bibi

No comments:

Post a Comment